If you want to schedule and run a job at a particular time then you can follow the below steps
1) Login to Jenkins
2) Goto the job you want schedule and click on configure.
3) Go down to the section of “build triggers”
4) Check Build periodically, you get a box to schedule the time to run the job.
5) You can add the time in the box. For example, if you want to schedule the job every 15 minutes then you can add like below.
H/15 * * * *
If you are at particular time every day then you can simply add the below
H 8 * * * (or)
0 8 * * *
6) If you have any doubts, you can simply click on question marj(?), it will be in blue color and to the opposite side of “Build Periodically”. You will get all the information like below.